viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

Cómo me gusta Draft Punk!



Daft Punk - Within

There are so many things that I don't understand 
There's a world within me that I cannot explain 
Many rooms to explore but the doors look the same 
I am lost I can't even remember my name 
I've been for sometime 
Looking for someone 
I need to know now 
Please tell me who I am 

There are so many things 
that I don't understand 
There's a world within me

that I cannot explain 
Many rooms to explore 
but the doors look the same 
(where are the lock to try the key) 
I am lost I can't even remember my name 
(and I wonder why) 

I've been for sometime 
Looking for someone 
I need to know now 
Please tell me who I am 

I've been for sometime 
Looking for someone 
I need to know now 
Please tell me who I am

1 comentario:

Manuel Ariza Canales dijo...

Sí, tienen una energía revolucionaria y extrañamente romántica.
Saludos.